IT Helpdesk Support Analyst (1st / 2nd line)
Smart Solutions are looking for a dynamic and driven person to join us in a technical support role.
IT Helpdesk Analyst (1st / 2nd line)
- Providing first/second line technical support and administration, remotely or on-site.
- Taking an active role in incident/problem/request fulfilment, in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Take ownership of an incident, ensuring customers and users are provided with accurate and timely updated information relating to their reported incident/request.
- Maintaining accurate activity updates within the ticketing system.
- Producing technical support documentation.
- Advise and assist colleagues in the resolution of incidents logged.
- 1st/2nd line helpdesk analyst with excellent customer facing and technical skills.
- Experience within a service desk or technical support environment supported by an understanding of ITIL best practice
- Educated to A Level or BTEC/GNVQ level, degree an advantage
- Interested in undertaking, amongst others, Microsoft, Swyx, Watchguard and Veeam accreditation’s.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2016, RDS/Citrix environments, Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016, Office 365, Azure/AWS, IP Telephony and Firewalls, would be desirable.
- Calmness under pressure is essential and good team skills are required.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.