Smart Solutions are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company.
You will be responsible for contacting potential customers with the aim of generating appointments for the Sales Team along with maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and make appointments
- Direct prospects to the Sales Director when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Education to A level or BTEC/GNVQ level or higher
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.